Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wild hearts, blue jeans, and white t-shirts

I have a pretty practical approach when it comes to clothes. I love to shop and could do it everyday, but I tend to stick to the basics. Solid color shirt/sweater most of the time, jeans (I live in these), boots (I've worn these nonstop since October), a printed dress mixed in here and there and I'm good to go. My only issue that I ever have to work around is that I have a tendency to wear too much mustard yellow. How it became my color of choice I have no clue, but this morning I almost walked out the door in a shirt, bag, and gloves all in mustard yellow. I'll have to start phasing it out come spring, but in the mean time this J.Crew long-sleeve is going to be getting some good use.


I also have a huge love for striped socks and this messy French bun:

Oh and for those wondering, the truffles turned out ammmmaaaaazing and not weird looking at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment