Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Brooklyn, Brooklyn take me in

Even though I live in Brooklyn, a lot of the time I feel like I don't really do much more than sleep here. Today though, I started my first non-training day of volunteering with Girls Inc. and spent the afternoon in downtown Brooklyn. I've never doubted it's appeal, but up until now I had never noticed how much there is to do in this little borough. Once the weather gets a little better (I just ventured half a block out of my apt to buy ice cream for dinner and it's started snowing AGAIN) I'm going to explore much more instead of just hopping on the subway every time I need entertainment. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great view!!! I love NY city and can't wait to visit again. I really like how much light is on the bridge.

    ReplyDelete