Friday, February 18, 2011

It's the freakin' weekend baby I'm about to have me some fun

On my way to work this morning I passed by what I guess must have been an Egyptian bakery and was offered a "yay Egypt's free" cookie. I was so pleased and it was so delicious looking that I didn't even think to take a picture until after I had eaten a couple of bites.  Also, there was a fire truck gathering across the street from Track and Field and  Gossip Girl was being filmed at The Mark. Possibly the two are related? Either way I know all of this because the weather was AMAZING and actually felt like spring, so we kept the door open for the entire day, putting everyone in an excellent mood for the upcoming season (even if today was only a small preview) and the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment