Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Why they came east I don't know. They had spent a year in France, for no particular reason, and then drifted here and there unrestfully wherever people played polo and were rich together."

I adore Fitzgerald. He is by far my favorite author and can do absolutely no wrong in my eyes. On this particularly loungey Sunday (hence the rumply covers) I decided to pull out and admire my sister's belated Christmas gift to me that has been sitting in a box in a corner for the past week. It's a poster of business cards of all the names mentioned at parties in The Great Gatsby. I KNOW...I discovered this in October and can't believe I had the willpower to wait till December for it. Also, my mother is very thoughtful and sent me some sticky notes. 


Oh and this was my favorite Super Bowl ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment