Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little golden age

New York has been cooooold this week. There was a small glimpse of spring around St. Patty's Day and now it is the dead of winter again, apparently. I'm tired of any cold weather related pictures and since all I did today was just go to work and come home and watch obsessive amounts of 30 Rock, I would much rather reflect on my summer of being outdoors working at Camp Woodmont. My good friend Katie worked there the summer before me and gushed about it for a good half a year, making me deicide that being a camp counselor would be the perfect solution to being newly graduated and unemployed. It was a perfect summer. I made some wonderful friends, spent my time off lounging around blue holes, fell in love with Chattanooga and have never been so tan in my entire life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment