Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"I say that the true artist-seer the heavenly fool who can and does produce beauty, is mainly dazzled to death by his own scruples, the blending shapes and colors of his own sacred human conscience"

Tuesdays are my Saturday. Usually my day consists of sleeping in, sitting around the apartment for a bit, Girls Inc., and then some sort of night activity. However this Tuesday Nina had the day off too, so we decided to spend the morning at Urban Vintage reading, eating parfaits, drinking coffee/apple pear cider, and devouring AMAZING peanut butter cup cookies. It was a lovely morning and made me nostalgic over "studying" in coffee shops nearly everyday after class in college


More along the lines of what getting coffee actually meant:


More not studying at coffee shops. This was also the first time my very good friend Heather and I ever hung out :) We look like such babies/shiny (Milledgeville in August is tons of fun):


Nina actually got some work done. Keeping with my habits, I think I read half a chapter of my books tops:

No comments:

Post a Comment