Saturday, January 29, 2011

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool"

One of my best friends since age nine moved to Brooklyn at the same exact time as me and lives on the most adorable tree lined street in Park Slope. While making new friends is always a good thing, I'm so so grateful to have someone around who knew me back when a good Saturday night meant sitting at my house eating ice cream sandwiches and sneaking into elementary school playgrounds after hours. Really we haven't gotten that much more exciting, except for trading in the ice cream and playgrounds for Sweet Revenge and Bierkraft oooooor just having hour long discussions about how much more shockingly relevant Sex and the City has become after moving here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment